XLPE stands for cross-linked polyethylene.
Ankit Wire introduced a new kind of insulation for submersible cable for you are called XLPE. These cables are specially manufactured keeping in mind the severe, tough and difficult conditions in which they are used.
• It has higher current carrying capacity, coz of one extra copper wire in each core of cable.
• Purity of copper provides you good electricity consumption as well as proper ampere for your pump.
• Higher insulation resistance- 1000 times more than PVC cables, longer service life.
• It has higher short circuit rating which makes it helpful in case of failures.
• It has PVC partition for each core in cable, which prevent your cable from short circuit.
• It has generally manufactured in tough conditions focusing on severing weather conditions they will be operated.
• It can withstand maximum 130C̊ and it’s favorable to endure short circuit stresses.
Approval: As per IS 7088 (part-1) 1988 Conductor: Electrolytic grade annealed copper Core Colors: Red, yellow (center core), blue Sheath Color: Blue Voltage Grade: Up to and inducting 1100V. Packing: Standard packing of 500mtr in drum. Longer length also available on request.
Also available in 10mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm size